Terms & Conditions
- The Duracraft website is for the purpose of being an intermediary between customer and Duracraft. Your information is kept secure and is shared only with Duracraft staff for the purpose of providing repair estimates.
- Duracraft reserves the right to change the repair estimate at any time without prior warning.
- The opinions expressed in material found on this site are generally the opinions of the author(s) and not necessarily the opinions of Duracraft.
- The Duracraft website is for the purpose of information only. Any descriptions of products or services are general in nature and non-committal.
- Duracraft assumes no liability for the completeness and correctness of the information and content on the website or in newsletters, unless Duracraft has reached other explicit agreements with you or clearly intends to vouch for the completeness or correctness of information or content.
- Duracraft reserves the right to change or update the information on its websites at any time without prior warning.
- We are liable for third-party content according to the statutory provisions. Insofar as a link gives access to third-party websites, we draw attention to the fact that we have no influence on the content and structure of third-party websites, and do not claim their content as our own.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the applications you use to access the Duracraft website are free of viruses. Use of the internet may involve risks resulting from public access and the possibility of unauthorised third-party influence on the contents, and you have accepted these risks by using the internet. Duracraft is not liable for any damage resulting from the realisation of these risks when using the Duracraft website or any linked website. In particular Duracraft is not liable for stoppages or any loss of programs or other data in your IT systems.